Friday, October 1, 2010

Day 1 of GM Diet

my head is throbbing like hell ...but i ll have to pretend that i m working...its 10 more days to go for Durga puja...and yesterday night while going off to sleep this amazing idea hit me... why not try the GM 7 day diet ...once more with total dedication...i had developed a small paunch post marriage which is now in its teens.... the last time, and the first time in my life when i attempted this was before my trip tp Goa...and it did work out...i cant tell in exact figures how much weight i lost, but i was satisfied coz i could enter into my frock with very little trouble...
...since moring, i devoured 3 glasses of mausambi juice and 3 bowls of fruit...papaya and watermelon....ate 1 'Chola' from amrita's tiffin....exectly 2 spoons of maggie (courtesyAmrita)...2 biscuits...but post lunch i realized that my throbbing did not restrict itself in my head but started spreading its territory towards my jaws, cheek...neck...back... my eyelids are seeming heavy...may be with sleep..but probably GM diet is not to be blamed for that ...i am a sleeping Queen with or without that ....all my cab mates have made me famous for this in the whole office ...anyways, i slipped from my diet plans once more, when i comsumed some carbs in form of 'sukha bhel' but promised myself that now onwards, even if i die out of headache, i wont touch anything but a fruit....however, it is not that severe a headache..i have witnessed and survived headaches worse than this...but the problem is that when u know that you can cure it, but intentionally u wont, u have no other option but to stick to u r self imposed misery...
...how much i feel like grabbing a cheese sandwich..or a chocolate muffin.... but now i m sipping coffee as i compose this post...i hope and pray that i ll be able to continue with my self torture for the next 7 days...