Monday, May 31, 2010

grey

This is something really bad about me... something good is happening to my best friend and i am getting sulky...and not that i am just getting a shock from nowhere...i was well aware of the fact and i also prayed to God to grant her what she wants...and now that she got it...i am in no mood to take her along to the id street mela.... amritas got the much awaited job in Bangalore.....

now that means she is gonna give the love letter to HR 2 weeks down the line...and 3 months later...i will have to search for a lunch partner... well it is not lunch which binds us.... how i am gonna miss her.... i donno with whom will i share the story of my throbbing heart after i watch uttom kumar in a black and white frame...with whom do i share the experiences of reading robindronath aar sorotchondro? ...its like a suicide I committed by praying what i prayed... well this is like the evil and good side of me fighting... like the comic strips of Hertz in Tintin..whenever Captain Haddock gulped a few pegs his good and bad side stripped apart and confused the poor fellow.... i am in the same shoe as of now.... depressed... i am unwilling to take her call also...and in my mind cooking up stories of getting loose motion, my urgency and importance of going to Abacus... and what not... all betrayers around me...but this betrayal is a part of life... and this is what is gonna happen... this was meant to happen... she is calling me again .... i see her extension flashing ...

i did not pick it up in the first go....bitten by the moral police, i returned her call... all my thoughts of having a bad stomach paid off...well actually, stuffing biriyani at 1 am at night did do its bit to upset my stomach...but not so much to refrain me from going to the fair... .. I promised her that we will go to the mela tomorrow...and tomorrow i ll have more reasons to celebrate... 1. I will have a whole day training tomorrow ( means no work for me). 2. my boss going on vacation the next day onwards. 3. today was one of the few rare days of the week where I can afford to spend the evenings together...Its his holiday today.....my poor husbad got a ranting from me for a good advice.... time for me to call him and reschedule the evening... bad moods are good... i am gonna have chinese for dinner tonight...